La Petite Creole is back. The true account of a woman in her thirties starting over. AGAIN!
Monday, June 29, 2009
My first boyfriend
Today I had lunch with my first real boyfriend. His name is Josh and he lives six blocks from me by the beach. It was amazing. He is such a good guy. We had a great time and I remembered why I liked him in the first place- he is generous, good spirited, and genuine. We haven't spoken in easily 13 years, yet he remembered things about my family, spoke well of them and my friends. It was a great lunch and I am so happy to have found him again. He is older, wiser, and generally happy. I was truly happy to see him and share our lives again. How funny. Life is good my friends and the universe brings you good things if you pay attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a great monday for you! :~D
ReplyDeleteWhich one was Josh?
ReplyDeleteJosh was Toe Ring. I know, I know, a thing like that shouldn't define a man his whole life, but it was too easy to pass up.
ReplyDeleteIt should not define him his whole life! he's in his thirties, you must forgive him for being 16! I did not call him that because he had such nice things to say about y'all.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, of course. It's interesting that you guys met up again on the other side of a few years. I'm glad he's doing well. Besides, I made some terrible, terrible, fashion choices at sixteen - remember the Nail-head?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if anyone refers to you as Nail Head. That would be funny.
ReplyDeleteYeah, his name is Judson. I think you know him.
ReplyDelete