Through circumstances beyond my control I have found myself back in the world of acting. It is all so ironic. Really ironic, not the Alanis Morisette ironic . Tomorrow I am meeting with the TV people and will possibly be playing a role based on,well, me. Pretty weird. Pretty LA. Pretty awesome. As the Bird said- The universe got me (actually, he said the universe "gotchu", but I can't say that). Word.
In other news, I went to a graduation today (my second one this year! Have another one next week) and watched a little lady I have known since she was just a kick on her mommy's belly walk across the stage at the Hollywood Bowl and into her new life. It was cool. As always, I was swept up in the memories, laughs, and tears of my past. I was very proud to stand up and sing about "the glory of the blue and white." Mostly, I was happy and thankful to be standing next to the same girl I stood next to when we were on that stage many moons ago. Things have changed but we're still around. So thanks Captain Chaos, I did indeed choose awesomeness.
this was so lovely to read, bean! so, so, GRAND to read! xoxo
ReplyDeleteum-dramatic. . ..
ReplyDeleteGlad to be of service, Ol' Bean.
ReplyDelete