Monday, June 15, 2009

Cleaning through the wreckage.

"It's still hard for me to have a clear mind thinking on it. But it's the truth even if it didn't happen."
-Chief Broom, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Wow! I have caused a lot of crap for myself over the years. I am taking inventory and so far the only damage is financial. I lucked out. It's just money, and it always finds a way to come back to you. So this week is all about coming out of the fog like Chief Broom and sorting through the mess. It's an inside job for sure, but cleaning up the mess outside of myself is necessary, and surprisingly liberating.

2 comments:

  1. It's an inside job for sure, but cleaning up the mess outside of myself is necessary, and surprisingly liberating.

    well said, bean! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! Good luck, god speed, and pip pip cheerio!

    ReplyDelete