La Petite Creole is back. The true account of a woman in her thirties starting over. AGAIN!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Acceptance
So I am not ok. But that is good. I have been making sure to keep busy, reconnect with people, and throw myself into work. But I am still not ok. I am aware of this. My friend told me today that she was glad to hear me say that I was still sad. She's right , I usually rush through the feeling bad and try and get on with it. I'm not being self destructive or bad, I am just being okay with not okay. It's new for me. I am hoping that I can stay here for a while and try very hard to make sense out of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bravo! I'm unfortunately happy that you're sad because I did it too. I'm still occasionally sad but my therapist says it's best to let it wash over you according to its schedule and not force the thing. I have complete and utter faith in you, Bean.
ReplyDelete