Sunday, November 25, 2007

La Boheme

So I must go to this opera. It's here for two weeks only. I must go. I must and I will. So there.
In other news, Sailordude has gone crazy and has stopped calling me. I don't know whether to be worried or mad. We're not together , but I'm not sure why I still expect him to call me. But to drop of the facce of the Earth is a little weird. Is he mad? IS he in trouble? WHY WHY WHY am I still thinking about it. Argh. Must get busy and back to my endless grading and worrying about how I'm, going to go to the damn opera.
Now I'm singing Amy Winehouse. . . .the day does not look good.

2 comments:

  1. you must go, I've seen it performed twice and it's fantastic.......well maybe not if it's being done by 6 year olds......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget Sailordude for now. Yes, we all love him, but consider him out to sea for an indefinite period and wish him luck on his journeys (for thar be monsters!). In the meantime, what's up with Fishbone? And how 'bout Southernboy?

    ReplyDelete