I have been all over. DC, Philly, Savannah, New York, and now home.
I have learned a few things:
1-AA's everywhere are the same and wonderful and will save your life no matter who you are or where you come from.
2-New families are amazing. When you find a family that takes you, claims you as there own, loves you and appreciates your love of their son and brother, you've found a place to call home. Then it's time to buy some furniture and give the cat a name.
3-Traveling in summer on the East Coast is stupid. I do not recommend it. However, traveling with a man who loves you, no matter where you are is the best. I highly recommend it.
4-Weddings are stressful. If I ever get married again, I'll call you and tell you how it was, then you can come over and have some coffee. No dress, no mess, just me, my man, and some good coffee.
5-Good friends are the best thing in the world. Friends who have known you since your wild kitten days prancing around Paris are priceless and should be valued above all things.
and finally, 6- You can never, ever, have too much shrimp.
we had bell peppers stuffed with shrimp for dinner! ;~) xoxoxo
ReplyDelete