Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shot down. . . in a blaze of glory

Forgive the Bon Jovi reference, but it is how I feel today. I'm bummed. I feel as if the system we have in this great nation of ours has totally screwed me. oh well. Perhaps the universe is telling me that I have bigger things to do in this life than be in the classroom.

That makes me sad. I love the kids, but what is in store for me I have no idea.

So in the words of the Bird, "I pray and meditate at night for freedom. Transcend the light and feel the sensation."

Will do. The answer will come and I have faith that it will be better than anything I ever could have conceived of in my tiny little mind.

5 comments:

  1. I love the pretty pictures made of light but the business is contracting and the gulf between the workers and the greedheads is growing. What to do? I wish I knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in the Australian education system and know your frustrations only too well... best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ellie. And yes, Moose lets do it!

    ReplyDelete