My summer is officially winding down.
I have more work than vacation time this week. I am looking forward to school only because I miss my kiddies, but I am seriously struggling with the having to wear regular clothes thing. I have been walking around in flip flops, tank tops, flowy dresses, and mini skirts for a little while now and I am loathe to give it up. I tried wearing regular teacher clothes today and got frustrated after a half an hour and ended up back at home in a tank top and leggings. Oh well. Never mind about going to sleep early. . .
In other news, I had a great time this past weekend randomly running around LA and meeting up with people. I went from spot to spot having coffee with Bird, Number Two and his wife, Number Three and his wife, and my friend LisaLi. Good times.
Number Two and I went to the LA County Museum of art on Sunday and saw a great exhibit called "Your Bright Future." It is a collection of twelve Korean artists. My favorite one,the piece called Your Bright Future, consists of huge room filled with incredibly bright lights. That's it. It was exciting and I definitely felt optimistic. But how can you not be when you spend the day with your brother at the museum and eat French dipped sandwiches and pie at Philippe's?
Ok now, back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment