La Petite Creole is back. The true account of a woman in her thirties starting over. AGAIN!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
The Worst Week
So I am once again over extended and all stressed out. I have a ridiculous few weeks ahead of me. However, I have finally figured out a way to be happy professionally. Now I just need to make it happen. Hooray. Meanwhile, I am nesting with the Birdman. Listening to P.I.L, Freestyle Fellowship, and all manner of weirdness. Good things. I can't wait for summer. . . Oh and the kids (my kids) are amost out of school, so for for sure there will be horse backriding, beach going and tons of fun in the near future. For now I am looking forward to Mommy Day like never before. I hope I get a macaroni necklace. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are too cute. i promise you.
ReplyDeleteas for me, only if the macaroni are silver or gold.
ReplyDeleteWell Mother, I will paint them . . .
ReplyDelete