I spent the day being incredibly pleased that I live in a beach city. Fun in Venice Beach without fighting traffic and paying 15 dollars to park. Awesome. I am hoping this summer is just as incredible as today. The Kid hung out with me most of the day and I did some bizarre things for a woman my age, but hey you only live once. I realized today that I am not at all used to the weirdness of Venice. My weekend of staying in my neighborhood (west of Lincoln only for you Angelenos that read this) consisted of: bad poetry celebrating mother Earth, cabaret singing, hippie dancers, a woman taking a cigarette from me then calling me a bitch after blowing smoke on my head, sixty year old rockers, cat ladies, men in chiffon scarves, and a crazy guy called Blackbird.
Patterns are breaking. Only slightly though.
the woman taking the cig.. tsk tsk
ReplyDelete& yes, it's almost summer !!
Ha! Ha! Good luck with the crazies. How's your new jewelry?
ReplyDeleteNice! It still hurts a bit, but you know. . . I like it
ReplyDelete