Blogging here from that great big Mecca of intelligence and weirdness aka Stanford University. Mr. ATL and I are presently at a conference. Well I am, he's just hanging out. I am having a good time with my teacher friends. We had an interesting discussion about blackness and how we feel our population is not represented in the media and what to do about it. I was happy to hear educatated people of color discuss the same issues as I do in the same fashion. I'm not sure how I mean that. I guess I am inundated at school with ignorance, on all sides. It was refreshing to be with people I work with,albeit not directly, and agree. I am getting some hope back.
Speaking of hope. Mr ATL came home, we had a wonderful drive up here with very hopeful meaningful conversations. All I can say is both my mother and The Politica were right. I can move on. Everything is still the same despite my near fatal screw up. That is the lesson I learned on the 24th floor. And yes, Politica, the view was worth learning that.
;-)
ReplyDeleteI thought it was the 31st floor! This changes everything...love you. Big kiss to ATL & all the babies.
ReplyDelete