La Petite Creole is back. The true account of a woman in her thirties starting over. AGAIN!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Ego Shmego
I'm working with a woman right now who is all about EGO. She also talks incessantly, which is saying a lot, coming from me. You know those people that always have to "one -up" you whether you're talking about how tired you are, or how much work you have to do, or your recent break-up, they always have to have the story about how they are so much more tired etc. Yeah, well she does that too. I never realized how exhausting that can become. I'm hoping at least that I can improve my leadership skills and figure out how to work with her, or just hit her with my Webster's Unabridged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One thing you can do when you get bummed out about this woman is let your mind wander to that pristine place where dreams are made - the friggin ballpark! Just think about baseball when she's going on and on and smile and say stuff like aha, aha, oh really..... Anyway - how about this - the end of the world will occur when the Cubs win the World Series and the Saints win the Super Bowl in the same year.
ReplyDeleteIt could happen!
And in the meantime, think about Paris. Hope everything went well today.
Love
Pops