So I'm sick and I'm about to go shopping with Mouse for his wedding. He needs a shirt, cuff links and shoes. I wonder why guys think women are just inherently good at this type of stuff.
In other news, I think Sailordude might be back in the picture. After a tough six months of not knowing what I wanted I feel as if things are pretty clear now. Without going into too many details, the universe has been sending me some pretty serious signs that Sailordude is the one for me. Big Brother (BB), came over Thursday night and he pointed out that any relationship would be destined to fail until I had totally worked it out with Sailordude. Odd that BB is so insightful about my relationship after the train wreck he's just been through. But he's totally right. It's true! I finally realized the other night that until I really truly gave Sailordude a chance to improve the things he wanted to, I could never forget him.
So of course I've been asking everyone: Why didn't they tell me I was still in love with him?!
Apparently everyone thought I knew. Whatever.
but we did, blanche
ReplyDelete