I have, my dear friends, been in boyfriend lalaland for the past few weekends. You know how it goes, happiness, bliss, movies, breakfasts, and fun. So I haven't been writing. Not too much has happened.
I celebrated anniversary of 365 continuous days of sobriety. Which is cool. I don't write about it too often because I find addict talk kind of boring. And I didn't think I was going to make it to a year. Now, however, I am comfortable in my skin and pretty cool with the whole thing. This is just the way it is now. I will say however that it has been an amazing year. A year of change, introspection, and miracles. I think the best thing that sobriety has given me is the opportunity to influence my kid. She looked at me yesterday and said that I was an amazing woman and she was proud to be in my life. COME ONE! can it get any better?!
Otherwise, I am winding down the year with these crazy kids and ready to start my new job , which hopefully will not involve a classroom.
Otherwise not much to report.
Kiss kiss, love love!
what about all the cooking? that's very reportable! ;~D xoxo
ReplyDeleteOkay, but I still don't understand why the tower couldn't reach the moon.
ReplyDeleteThe tower could not reach the moon because it wasn't high enough. what it did not realize was that it was not meant to reach the moon.
ReplyDeleteActually, that was the title of an exhibit at the Museum of Jurassic Technology and I liked it so much I stole it.
Happy anniversary darlin'!
ReplyDeleteI'll tell you what was told to me on my first (which I've found to be completely accurate)'The first year is the best, and the rest get better'.
One year sober is exactly as you say, 365 days. That is the best birthday of all. Best wishes for another day of sobriety one day at a time.
ReplyDeleteFelix and Techno Babe- Thanks guys. I am kind of loving it! Every day gets better. and who knew feelings could be so cool?!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations my dear.
ReplyDeleteWell done you. You have every right to be proud of your achievment. You're a strong, strong woman.
congrats on your one-year! :)
ReplyDelete