Mr. Matrix met Brother #2 this week. He also met my lovely sister in law M., and my best friend LisaLi. It went well. Exceedingly well. Mr. Martix was able to geek out with my bro talking optics, video games and the joys of post production visual FX. awesome.
The ladies thought he had a great energy and was very funny. Li said that he reminded her of my ex-husband which made me laugh because I always make the joke that I married the first guy that wanted to talk to me. So in some ways, yes they are similar. They are both nice and smart and well, white guys. But the similarities end there. I will say that my ex husband is a nice guy and he still, ten years later, makes me laugh when we chat occasionally. So it's not a bad comparison at all.
Mr. Matrix is way better though. Or maybe I'm just a grown up now so I can appreciate the loveliness is a soft spoken calm dude. Either way my friends, this one seems like a keeper.
All in all, things are good. I like who I'm becoming.
One brother down two to go! And then. . . THE PARENTS! But I'm sure you'll hear about that on a certain somebody's blog. . .
Ahhh.. the dubious honour of introducing ones relatives for closer inspection. A necessary evil I'm sure.
ReplyDeletewe're very nice and clean up good! ;~D xox
ReplyDelete