Dear Monday,
I have decided to not face you with dread, a headache and cold sweats. Instead I will welcome you like a dear old friend who sometimes frustrates me.
Love, Me.
I woke up this morning and my first thought, my VERY FIRST THOUGHT, was of a failing student and how I would be able address her concerns today.
ugh, I am quite sure she is NOT thinking of me and how she can improve her grade.
Must find new job. I am desperately trying to get control over my mind and not let it take me bad places.
Sigh, another week begins, but at least I have more baking to look forward to. Hooray for pie!
I usually wake up with a panic attack, myself.
ReplyDeleteWhen you figure out that trick for taming your mind, please let me know. In the meantime, hang in there.
Here are some thoughts on pie from my pals in Karp:
ReplyDelete"Calculate for free/Have a slice on me/Punch in the digits, add whipped topping/Kids can learn from pie"
chocolate cream pie?
ReplyDeleteJust made a blackberry pie. Highly recommended.
ReplyDelete