Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tomorrow is my birthday and. . .

I JUST ASK THAT NO ONE MENTIONS MY AGE.

Thank you. That is all.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday hen, have a great day and celebrate your special day well.

    Jimmy & Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cruel Mama sent me over to wish you Happy Birthday so Happy Birthday and I hope it isn't too traumatic. Remember your mother is young and you are VERY young. Its all relative:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over via Savannah to wish you

    Happy Birthday, Supernana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday wishes from Canada, Supernana! You're one gorgeous woman, just like your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mama sent me and we must obey Mama, so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Map. I shall sing a song for you tonight!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok---you're Mama sent us all over here. Today is your turn to crank up the volume;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy birthday to you! Hope it's a delightful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday from Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Mom didn't spill your age, so you're safe :) (I think it's because she doesn't want to be reminded of how much older that makes her.)

    Hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Supernana!

    I accepted an invitation from Savannah to join in the celebration.

    Here's a birthday wish to you from Stevie and I.

    U

    ReplyDelete
  11. What Ponita said, except from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I add greetings from S.C. as well...yes, because your Mama sent us all.

    But if your Mom is anything like my Mom, we'll never know your age. You see every birthday when someone asks my age, Mom refuses to tell them...because SHE is not old enough to have a child my age. ;)

    Have a wonderful Birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mom said to come over and wish you "Happy Birthday," and I respect her authoritay, so Happy Birthday from the Inland Empire, and hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I even helped by coming over a day late. Can we mention your age yet? And can we ever do anything other than your Mum asks us to do?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday lovely.

    Sorry I'm late.

    I bet you were spoilt absolutely rotten.

    Birthdays are brilliant! Presents, cake, fun. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please child! You couldn't be more than 16! Well, I guess you must be knowing you are a teacher but you're practically still a fetus in my book! Happy birthday to youuuuuuu(a little late)!!! I hope it was wonderful. You seem like a great gal with much to offer! :)

    ReplyDelete