Sunday, March 1, 2009

The best day of life.

I played mommy to two extra girls this weekend. It was lovely. I also had a great breakfast with my dear brother Mr. Moose. Hooray. Today I spent the morning reading the paper and hanging out with my girlies. Then I went shopping with the kid. We spent all day looking for a dress when we really didn't need to. In any case, it was incredible to spend the day running around with the kid and having mommy-daughter time. I can't wait to go home and have a mommy daughter day with my mom.
I now have a very pretty dress and I must do some work. . . argh. I have a very busy week ahead of me.

2 comments:

  1. you know how you can tell you've spent a lot of time with the little haitian ? look at your title :D you used to tease her for that

    ReplyDelete