No.
It's almost too sad to speak of. . .
Mr. ATL washed and DRIED my LA PERLA bra.
If you don't understand what that means go check this out: www.laperlausa.com
Now, do you see? Anyway, I'm stupid, well frivolous really, for buying a bra that costs that much, but you know, sometimes, people like to feel pretty. However, if you've read the last post, you realize that I am dealing gracefully with my age, and in doing that, I have decided not to over react. I'm not that upset. It is just a bra after all.
That being said: donations are welcome.
sniff. sniff.
oh.my.god!
ReplyDeleteYes I've dried a bra or two (no, that's not a euphemism - I put them in the dryer on high heat), but luckily I learned my lesson on bras that didn't cost any money. I would NEVER EVER EVER toss the La Perla in there. Because it's expensive? It is, but the real reason is because I would be executed on the spot.
ReplyDeleteSorry Atlanta, you're on your own!