So we spent our last night in the little house that could with Lisa Li. It was awesome. We ran around like crazy people dancing to Bon Jovi. I will miss Lisa LI so much. She's been around in my life for years now, but I being the crazy gypsy that I am would never keep in touch. She went out of her way to find me recently and saved my life. More recently, she literally saved my life on that terrible bad day. It's funny how some people just stick in your life through it all. And they aren't always the ones you think will.
In darker news, the Seniors organized a Senior ditch day on the anniversary on MLK's assassination. I'm sad about that. MLK wherever you are, we thank you.
Niggas ditchin on MLK day? Fuck em, they have sealed the deal and now deserve nothing from your awsomeness! Don't take no shit, kiddo.
ReplyDelete