Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to the CRAZY

So just finished the first day of school after Spring Break and my my my, what a week it was for my kids. Apparently there was some very "disturbing" behavior on the Senior Cruise, sex, drugs,cheating,underage drinking and a whole bunch of near deaths from alcohol poisoning. OY!
It is nice to be back at work though. I've missed my students. Anyway, all around school is still insane and I hate all things digital as in Facebook and MySpace because they cause all sorts of problems. Some kids put videos of other drunken kids on Facebook and well you can imagine what is going on . . .
Anyway . . .back to work!
See you later!

3 comments:

  1. yikes! do these kids think no one will find out/see them???? i mean, IT'S BEEN ON TV! i don't envy you one bit! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky that cellphone cameras and Youtube didn't exist when I was in school. Man, that was close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a weird dynamic, people bring cameras because other people act like asses and, more importantly, don't mind the cameras. Then they turn around and act surprised that their tits or ass are on the Web. Kids are just so damn dumb which, I guess, is why adults are so damn dumb.

    ReplyDelete