Friday, December 28, 2007

News From the South

Soit's been a long time. I had the crazy lead up to break with papers to grade, books to finish, meetings to attend and so forth. However, I have been home now, let me clarify, I've been at Mamma home in Georgia, for over a week now. I'm very well rested. Took a lot of walks and slept a whole bunch. Oh and the food was really good. the big news is that I cooked. ALL BY MYSELF. FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER. Whoa. It was good. Not much to report other than I am now ready to leave the South and get back to LALA Land pronto. It's too slow down here for me. Only so much rest an LA girl can take. I have to say though. it's been a nice break from Los Angeles, the noise, the dirt, the helicopters, and all the BS. Odd how you can miss a place you seem to hate after only ten days!
Sorry for the lame post. I'm still on vacay.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment