Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh My! 2007-What a year.

Well! As my dear Big Brother pointed out, it has been quite a year for all of us in LPC's family. The news as of today: I have to have surgery tomorrow, Mom broke her foot, and Grandma got in to a car accident that involved, running a red light, hitting another car, and somehow taking out two innocent gas pumps. She's Ok but the gas pumps won't see another day. Pretty crazy.
Speaking of crazy, I have just returned from yet another doctor who gave me all sorts of goodies to hopefully combat my blues. Apparently it's not bad to be on "anti-depressants" Although I hate that word. I call them SSRI's because that sounds not as crazy. Anyway, we'll see.
Ta ta for now.

LPC

Later:

Surgery went well. I’m very sleepy. Trying to read. Too exhausted even for that. Argh.

3 comments:

  1. Savannah mentioned you, so I thought I'd pop in/over/space walk, whatever.
    Yes indeed, what a year, what a time.
    Y;-) Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I just looked at your profile and saw there you may be in danger of becoming your bicycle.
    It's a long time since I was down that road - in the barracks. The names and story has slipped into postcard memory; vague reminders that help me travel to places I'm not quite sure I have ever been.
    Y;-) The Third Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Paddy, Mama told me I violated Blogger etiquette by not responding. Welcome. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete